Corporate executives ranging from “the Steve Jobs of yogurt” to the leader of the largest of the Big Four accounting firms will speak as part of Boardroom Insights, a fall lecture series offered by the Mendoza College of Business at the University of Notre Dame.
The annual series brings in corporate leaders and senior executives to discuss current business issues. The talks, which are free and open to the public, take place at 10:40 a.m.-12:10 p.m. on select Fridays in the Mendoza College’s Jordan Auditorium. (See full schedule below or by visiting the Boardroom Insights website.) Each talk includes a Q&A session, where attendees can discuss issues with the speaker.
The 2013 series features such notable leaders as Hamdi Ulukaya, founder of Chobani Yogurt who built a nearly $1 billion business in just five years; Bob Moritz, chairman and senior partner of the U.S. firm of PwC; and Bill McDermott, co-CEO of multinational software corporation SAP.
The complete 2013 Boardroom Insights schedule is as follows:
· Aug. 30: Chris Johns, president of Pacific Gas and Electric Company
· Sept. 20: Hamdi Ulukaya, founder and CEO of Chobani Yogurt
· Sept. 27: William P. Angrick, co-founder, chairman and CEO of Liquidity Services Inc.
· Oct. 11: Robert E. Moritz, chairman and senior partner of PwC
· Nov. 1: Bill McDermott, Co-CEO of SAP
· Dec. 6: Shawn P. O'Grady, Senior Vice President; President, Sales & Channel Development, General Mills