Easy access to resources for current Mendoza students.
- InsideND Access your secure Notre Dame student resources.
- Sakai Access syllabi, grading feedback and other electronic tools as used by faculty.
- ND CareerLink
- Mendoza College of Business IT Group
- Notre Dame OIT
- Office of Student Accounts Check your account balance, inquire about tax credits and locate loan information on this site.
- Office of the Registrar Request transcripts and view academic policies on the Office of the Registrar website.
- Irish Online Access the online community of the Notre Dame Alumni Association.
- Business Information Center
- Student Health Center
- Hammes Notre Dame Bookstore
- Mendoza Business Magazine
- Speaker Series
Students with Disabilities
The University of Notre Dame is committed to making its academic programs accessible for students with disabilities. Students can request reasonable accommodations by registering with the Disability Services office. Information on the registration process can be found at http://disabilityservices.nd.
edu or by calling 574-631-7157. If you have questions related to the use of assistive technology, please email Scott Howland in the Disability Services office at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 574-631-7157.