Easy access to resources for current Mendoza students.
- Current Undergraduate Student Site
- Commencement 2015
- InsideND Access your secure Notre Dame student resources.
- Sakai Access syllabi, grading feedback and other electronic tools as used by faculty.
- ND CareerLink
- Mendoza College of Business IT Group
- Notre Dame OIT
- Office of Student Accounts Check your account balance, inquire about tax credits and locate loan information on this site.
- Office of the Registrar Request transcripts and view academic policies on the Office of the Registrar website.
- Irish Online Access the online community of the Notre Dame Alumni Association.
- Business Information Center
- Student Health Center
- Hammes Notre Dame Bookstore
- Mendoza Business Magazine
- Speaker Series
- Beta Gamma Sigma (Honor Society)
- Spanish for Business Course Offered during the fall semester, this course is designed for the student who wants to learn and study Spanish terminology, phrases, and cultural conventions used in business situations in Spain and Latin America.
Students with Disabilities
The University of Notre Dame is committed to making its academic programs accessible for students with disabilities. Students can request reasonable accommodations by registering with the Disability Services office. Information on the registration process can be found at http://disabilityservices.nd.edu or by calling 574-631-7157. If you have questions related to the use of assistive technology, please email Scott Howland in the Disability Services office at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 574-631-7157.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT CAMPUS SECURITY AND FIRE SAFETY
The security of all members of the campus community is of paramount concern to the University of Notre Dame. The University publishes an annual report outlining security and fire safety information and crime statistics for the campus. This document provides suggestions regarding crime prevention strategies and important policy information about emergency procedures, reporting of crimes, law enforcement services on campus, fire safety, and information about support services for victims of sexual assault. The brochure also contains information about the University's policy on alcohol and other drugs, the SafeWalk program, and campus shuttle service. You may view the document on the web at:http://ndsp.nd.edu/crime-prevention-and-safety/yearly-security-fire-safety-reports/. A printed copy of this brochure is available by sending an email request to email@example.com or by writing to: Office of the Director, University Security Police, 204 Hammes Mowbray Hall, Notre Dame, IN 46556.