Inspirational Leadership at Kylemore
-- an integral leadership programme at The Notre Dame Global Centre at Kylemore Abbey, Ireland
Come to Kylemore this October for an unforgettable experience to further develop your leadership. We invite senior leaders to consider an immersion in the beautiful Irish countryside and within the walls of this Benedictine Abbey for the opportunity to grow as a leader through the four day programme, "Inspirational Leadership at Kylemore." The backdrop of mountains and lakes in the heart of Connemara in County Galway and the reflective, serene setting of Kylemore Abbey invite you to be inspired and to inspire others.
Details of Your Week at Kylemore
Inspirational Leadership at Kylemore is for accomplished, innovative executives and successful team-leading directors—individuals who sincerely want to grow as leaders. The design is based on the holistic, values-based leadership model of Notre Dame's signature Executive Integral Leadership (EIL) programme and takes it a step further. You will begin immediately with feedback from your 360° assessment, which considers you, as a leader, in relation to others, amidst complex business challenges, and focuses on an inside-out developmental approach. Effective leaders learn to account for themselves, those around them, and the systems in place within their organizations. An enhanced level of attention increases the executive’s capacity to diagnose issues, develop change initiatives, evaluate strategic options, and sustain success. Participants gain a holistic framework and a set of tools for leadership. The week also includes executive coaching based on your results from your 360° assessment, The Leadership Circle Profile™.
Look Inward to Move Yourself and the Organization Forward
Inspirational Leadership at Kylemore is transformational for those seeking to take their leadership to the next level. As a change agent, you will find creative solutions to your pressing business issues as well as insight into yourself. And, because authentic leadership starts from within, you will discover more about yourself than ever before.
Ireland Session Dates
The world is in urgent need of great leaders. Join fellow executives for an inspirational experience on the grounds of Kylemore Castle, in Connemara, County, Galway, Ireland.
- October 16-19, 2018 (Kylemore Abbey, Ireland)
- Also see another Integral portfolio programme, Executive Integral Leadership, for session dates on the Notre Dame campus
Applications open February 1, 2018. Please complete an application to participate. Apply now.
Investment for individual attendees, by type of organization you represent:
- For-profit organization: $8,700
- Not-for-profit organization: $7,700
- Additional attendees from the same organization: $7,700
- Spouse fee: $625
- Contact us about team pricing
Your participation fee will include:
- The Leadership Circle Profile™ 360-degree assessment and 90-minute Executive Coaching session
- Health and Wellness biofeedback assessments
- Meals and three nights of luxurious accommodations at Kylemore Abbey (limited to the first 14 participants) or Clifden Station House.
- All transportation during the program once you arrive at Kylemore; you are responsible for your travel to and from Kylemore Abbey on Tuesday and Friday.
- Spouse fee includes breakfasts, dinners and evening activities during the program.
Your entire fee is due prior to the start of the program. Please do not defer or cancel participation less than three weeks prior to the start of the session.
*Fees for a 2018 programme may change.
- USA Participants: Contact Anthony Travel for all of your flight and ground transportation needs for travelling to and from the program. They can also assist you with your weekend plans in Ireland before or after the program.
Ireland and European Participants: For executive ground transportation for travelling to and from the program, contact Spirit of Ireland Executive Travel
For More Information
Call Claire Brown, Kylemore Abbey Global Centre +353 (0)95-41815 or
Sue Callaghan, Notre Dame, IN, (574) 631-5285 or
Email us to hold your seat or learn more.
Upon the successful completion of this program, the participant will receive a document certifying that the participant completed the program. The document will not qualify as an academic credential, and the recipient will not earn any academic credits at the University of Notre Dame in connection with the program. Participants in the program are not students at the University of Notre Dame, and completion of the program does not qualify any participant for status as an alumnus of the University of Notre Dame.
Introducing our Outstanding Program Faculty
Mel Dowdy, Lead Program Faculty and Facilitator
Sr. Maire Hickey, Abbess