- Three credit hours of financial accounting from accredited university required
- Three credit hours of statistics from accredited university required
|Round||Deadline||Decision||1st Deposit||2nd Deposit|
|Early*||Sept. 27, 2016||Nov. 11, 2016||Dec. 11, 2016|
|1||Nov. 1, 2016||Dec. 16, 2016||Jan. 16, 2017||Feb. 16, 2017|
|2||Jan.10, 2017||Feb. 24, 2017||Mar. 24, 2017||Apr. 24, 2017|
|3||Feb. 21, 2017||Apr. 7, 2017||May 1, 2017||May 1, 2017|
|4||March 17, 2017||April 21, 2017||ASAP||ASAP|
Applications are still being accepted on a space available basis.
Application deadlines for the dual degree programs are the same as the traditional MBA deadlines.
General Application Requirements
To ensure optimal consideration, you will need the following components in your application:
- Official test score report (GMAT or GRE)
- Academic transcripts from all previous undergraduate or graduate education (unofficial copies are fine for now, but you will need the official copies prior to starting the program
- Two (2) recommendations
- One (1) essay
- One (1) slide presentation
- Official TOEFL, PTE, IELTS Academic score report (international students only).
Ready to APPLY?
Get your questions about the MBA program answered—in person, online or in your hometown.
Tour Mendoza, interview, and have lunch with current students—MBA students cite their campus visit as one of the most important factors in their final decision to choose Notre Dame. If you’d like to see what campus life is like on the weekend, attend a Preview Day event.
If you can’t make it to campus, we’ll make it to you. Sign up to meet with an MBA admissions representative on your home turf.
For all events, visit the MBA Events Calendar.