While you’re earning your MBA and advancing your career, you’ll still have time to get the full Notre Dame student experience.
Learn about recent activities from current students on the new student run blog: MBA Irish Echoes. You can also use our Contact a Student portal to connect with a current MBA who shares your career interest, hometown, undergraduate school, or concentration.
As a Domer, you might:
- No school does Football Saturdays like Notre Dame, and the Notre Dame Graduate Alumni Tailgate Party is a great opportunity to mix with alumni, professors and recruiters in a casual setting.
- Notre Dame has outstanding athletic facilities for students and spouses.
- Students participate in a wide variety of competitive and non-competitive sports, including racquetball tournaments, all-night soccer matches and Notre Dame's annual Bookstore Basketball tournament, which features more than 600 teams. Into boxing? Check out our Bengal Bouts.
- Attend Mass in the Basilica of the Sacred Heart
- Lead one of 30 MBA clubs or committees ranging from Entrepreneurship to Marketing to Real Estate—more than half of MBA students are involved in at least one club
- You may be invited to join Beta Gamma Sigma National Business Honor Society
- Take advantage of an intramural sports program that Sports Illustrated deemed one of the nation’s finest
- Serve through the Center for Social Concerns
- Get away for the weekend—Chicago’s only a 90-minute drive away
Women in the MBA program have additional resources available to them, including:
- Forté fellowships, which are awarded to a dozen of the top women students each year. Forté Fellows receive at least $10,000 in financial assistance, plus other benefits.
- ND Women Connect, an alumni group with more than 20 chapters throughout the world.
- MBA Women International, a student organization that works to foster a strong community of women at Mendoza and beyond.
Notre Dame is a Military Friendly Campus—officially and unofficially.
In 2015, GIJobs.com named the Notre Dame Mendoza College of Business a Military Friendly School for 2016 (a designation earned by only the top colleges and universities in the country who are doing the most to serve veterans). But we have a long history of honoring and educating veterans.
With a One-Year MBA from Notre Dame, you’ll not only earn an advanced degree in a welcoming environment, you’ll also learn how to hone the skillset you gained in the military—and strategically put those skills to work in the world of business.
Notre Dame offers veterans a number of benefits, including:
- As a Yellow Ribbon Program participant, we offer significant financial aid—up to $48,000—to qualifying veterans
- One-on-one advising to aid you through the program and into the career of your dreams
- A campus community that emphasizes ethics, honor, teamwork, and the betterment of the greater good
- A strong Marine Corps, Navy, Army and Air Force ROTC presence on campus
"I was looking for the right size because I wanted close relationships with my classmates. I wanted the right courses that would help me think more strategically and solve business problems more effectively. I was looking for the right international opportunities. Really, I wanted a school with the right personality with good, true people who are receptive and interactive and invested. Notre Dame met these requirements and helped me land where I want to be."
Krissy Kalinauskas MBA '13
Senior Consultant, Supply Chain and Operations, Ernst & Young LLP
"For me it was about the quality of the education and the quality of the institution … it’s finding a place that has the same values you do, it's finding an institution you want to be part of for the rest of your life."
Jason Frei MBA '06
Defense Logistics Agency, Land and Maritime Program
The Boeing Company
Use our Contact a Student portal to find someone you share a career interest, hometown, undergraduate school, or major with.