|1||January 15, 2015|
|2||February 15, 2015|
|3||March 15, 2015|
You will hear the status of your application approximately four weeks after you apply.
We will waive the $60.00 application fee and you will need to supply only one recommendation if you send a completed application packet on or before January 15, 2015.
General Application Requirements
The Notre Dame MNA Program now offers qualified applicants the opportunity to apply for a GRE waiver. Click here for complete eligibility rules and details.
- A completed application form
- Official TOEFL or PTE Academic score report (international students only)
- A non-refundable application fee in the amount of $60.00, made payable to the University of Notre Dame
- Official academic transcripts
- A personal essay
- Two completed recommendation forms
- A current resume
- Official GRE scores (code 0883)
- Though not required, we strongly encourage a personal interview with our program manager
- Minimum of two years post undergraduate nonprofit work or volunteer experience
- Commitment to a nonprofit service career