Specialized Master's Programs
Is your nonprofit business looking to develop nonprofit trailblazers who have the expertise to create an immediate impact—not just within your organization, but also within your surrounding community? Then the Executive Master of Nonprofit Administration (EMNA) program can help you achieve your goals.
Because we offer accelerated learning in the EMNA program, individuals and nonprofit organizations reap many benefits including:
- Immediate application of business fundamentals learned in the summer weeks
- Limited time away from the office while earning an advanced degree
- Valuable synthesis of curriculum culminating in a relevant capstone “field project,” where students apply lessons they’ve learned toward solving real business needs within their own nonprofit organizations.
- The EMNA program is flexible, and its 42 credit hours may be completed in as little as 14 months or as many as 48 months. The total commitment time on campus is 10 weeks over a two to four-summer time frame. Four weeks of core courses are taken in the first summer. Distance learning courses are offered in the fall and spring semesters.
EMNA PROGRAM FELLOWSHIP PARTNERSHIP OPPORTUNITIES
The EMNA program partners with some of the most respected nonprofit organizations to offer employer-specific fellowships to qualifying students each year. Current partners include:
- Catholic Charities USA
- The U.S. Peace Corps
- Volunteers for America
- The United States Hispanic Chamber of Commerce (USHCC)
Each of these organizations are helping to bring the world’s most promising nonprofit business professionals to campus to learn values-driven leadership through the Mendoza College of Business’s distinctive EMNA program. What they get in return are employees with even better-trained business minds who are able to immediately implement their degrees and affect positive and transformative change for their organizations and surrounding communities.
Interested in partnering with the Notre Dame EMNA program to sponsor a fellowship? Let us know by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.