Specialized Master's Programs
|Starting Semester||Application Deadline|
|Spring 2017||October 31, 2016|
|Fall 2017||May 1, 2017|
General Application Requirements
- Official GMAT score report (Notre Dame code: XM72D73)
- Academic transcripts from all previous undergraduate or graduate colleges and universities (copies of transcripts are acceptable for processing purposes only; should you be admitted and confirm with the program, official transcripts will be required)
- Two letters of recommendation
- Course descriptions for all accountancy and business coursework
- Official TOEFL or IELTS score report (Notre Dame code: 2456) International applicants who have not studied a minimum of six full-time semesters, or nine quarters at a university in the United States, must submit an English language proficiency test score.
- Current resume
- One essay with photos that responds to the following prompt: We want to know who you are beyond accounting, so we ask that you upload three photos that represent your passions and personal interests. Then, use your essay to tell us what each photo represents. We are interested in what the images say about you, not in the quality of the photos. Feel free to use stock images, symbols, landscapes, or your own pictures -- you do not have to be present in the photos.
The following prerequisite coursework is required by applicants to the program:
- Accountancy I (Financial Accounting)
- Accountancy II (Managerial Accounting)
- Measurement and Disclosure I (Intermediate Accounting I)
- Measurement and Disclosure II (Intermediate Accounting II)
- Strategic Cost Management (Cost Accounting)
- Audit & Assurance Services
- Federal Taxation
OTHER: (Introductory Level)
- Information Technology / Computer Science
Ready to APPLY?