Specialized Master's Programs
|Fall 2016||Applications are currently being accepted on a rolling basis as space is available.|
|*Spring 2017||October 1, 2016|
* The application for Spring 2017 will be available online on June 1st, 2016.
General Application Requirements
- Official GMAT score report
- Academic transcripts from all previous undergraduate or graduate colleges and universities (copies of transcripts are acceptable for processing purposes only; should you be admitted and confirm with the program, official transcripts will be required)
- Two (2) letters of recommendation
- One (1) essay
- Course descriptions for all accountancy and business coursework
- Official TOEFL or IELTS score report (international applicants who have not studied a minimum of six full-time semesters, or nine quarters at a university in the United States, must submit an English Language Proficiency test score)
- Updated resume
The following prerequisite coursework is required by applicants to the program:
- Accountancy I (Financial Accounting)
- Accountancy II (Managerial Accounting)
- Measurement and Disclosure I (Intermediate Accounting I)
- Measurement and Disclosure II (Intermediate Accounting II)
- Strategic Cost Management (Cost Accounting)
- Audit & Assurance Services
- Federal Taxation
OTHER: (Introductory Level)
- Information Technology / Computer Science
Ready to APPLY?
If you’re a current student or an alumnus/alumna, you’re able to recognize prospective students who have the academic excellence, critical thinking, personal accountability and the commitment to the greater good necessary to thrive in our program. We value your opinion and encourage you to fill out this form to refer a student.