|Fall 2015||Applications are currently being accepted on a space-available basis, and must be submitted by Tuesday, May 26 at midnight.|
|Spring 2016||October 1, 2015 - The new application will be available by mid-June.|
|Fall 2016||May 1, 2016 - The new application will be available by mid-June.|
Admissions decisions are made on a rolling basis. You can expect to receive a decision within 2-4 weeks of submitting your complete application. We encourage you to apply early to receive full consideration for limited seats and to maximize your scholarship opportunities.
General Application Requirements
- Official GMAT score report
- Academic transcripts from all previous undergraduate or graduate colleges and universities (copies of transcripts are acceptable for processing purposes only; should you be admitted and confirm with the program, official transcripts will be required)
- Two (2) letters of recommendation
- One (1) essay
- Course descriptions for all accountancy and business coursework
- Official TOEFL or IELTS score report (international applicants who have not studied a minimum of six full-time semesters, or nine quarters at a university in the United States, must submit an English Language Proficiency test score)
- Updated resume
The following prerequisite coursework is required by applicants to the program:
- Accountancy I (Financial Accounting)
- Accountancy II (Managerial Accounting)
- Measurement and Disclosure I (Intermediate Accounting I)
- Measurement and Disclosure II (Intermediate Accounting II)
- Strategic Cost Management (Cost Accounting)
- Audit & Assurance Services
- Federal Taxation
OTHER: (Introductory Level)
- Information Technology / Computer Science
Ready to APPLY?
If you’re a current student or an alumnus/alumna, you’re able to recognize prospective students who have the academic excellence, critical thinking, personal accountability and the commitment to the greater good necessary to thrive in our program. We value your opinion and encourage you to fill out this form to refer a student.