|Spring 2015||Oct. 1, 2014|
|Fall 2015||May 1, 2015|
Applications are welcomed beginning in September, and decisions are made on a rolling basis. You can expect to receive a decision within 2-4 weeks of submitting your complete application. We encourage you to apply early to receive full consideration for limited seats and to maximize your scholarship opportunities.
The following prerequisite coursework is required by applicants to the program:
- Accountancy I (Financial Accounting)
- Accountancy II (Managerial Accounting)
- Measurement and Disclosure I (Intermediate Accounting I)
- Measurement and Disclosure II (Intermediate Accounting II)
- Strategic Cost Management (Cost Accounting)
- Audit & Assurance Services
- Federal Taxation
OTHER: (Introductory Level)
- Information Technology / Computer Science
If you’re a current student or an alumnus/alumna, you’re able to recognize prospective students who have the academic excellence, critical thinking, personal accountability and the commitment to the greater good necessary to thrive in our program. We value your opinion and encourage you to fill out this form to refer a student.