Specialized Master's Programs
Yes, accountants know how to have fun.
Ask any current Notre Dame MSA student and they’ll tell you: their social calendar is as full as their class schedule. With the following student life options available to you, it’s easy to see why:
- The Notre Dame campus is considered one of the most beautiful in the country.
- Notre Dame's Basilica of the Sacred Heart is designated a national monument.
- The Snite Museum of Art houses one of the finest university art collections in the United States.
- The DeBartolo Center for the Performing Arts, a state-of-the-art facility that opened in 2004, is dedicated to supporting students with interests in the performing arts and is home to regional, national and international presentations.
- No school does Football Saturdays like Notre Dame, and the Notre Dame Graduate Alumni Tailgate Party is a great opportunity to mix with alumni, professors and recruiters in a casual setting.
- Notre Dame has outstanding athletic facilities for students and spouses.
- Students participate in a wide variety of competitive and non-competitive sports, including racquetball tournaments, all-night soccer matches and Notre Dame's annual Bookstore Basketball tournament, which features more than 600 teams. Into boxing? Check out our Bengal Bouts.
- The Center for Social Concerns provides students service opportunities that allow them to engage local partners to form a better understanding of the community’s needs and develop the critical thinking skills necessary to truly impact social change.
- Plan events with your peers as members of the M.S. in Accountancy Association
- Serve the community through the Tax Assistance Program, which provides free income tax services to low-income families
- Get away for the weekend—Chicago’s only a 90-minute drive away