Specialized Master's Programs
2019-2020 Academic Year
until cohort is filled.
General Application Requirements
• Commitment to a nonprofit service career
• A Bachelor’s degree
• Official transcript(s)
• Official scores from the TOEFL®, PTE®, or IELTS® required of all non-U.S. citizen applicants (and U.S. citizen applicants, who have lived/studied extensively in other countries).
• Two recommendations (requested by e-form within the application)
• Official scores from GRE® (preferred) or GMAT®; no waivers granted
• Complete online application
• Interview dependent upon qualifications
• Application fee of $50
• Classes begin Monday, August 26, 2019
• Last day of finals Friday, May 8, 2020
• Commencement Weekend May 16-17, 2020