Specialized Master's Programs
2018-2019 Academic Year
|1||November 15, 2017|
|2||December 15, 2017|
|3||February 15, 2018|
You will hear the status of your application approximately 4 weeks after a complete application is received.
General Application Requirements
• Commitment to a nonprofit service career
• A Bachelor’s degree
• Official transcript(s)
• Official scores from the TOEFL®, PTE®, or IELTS® required of all non-U.S. citizen applicants (and U.S. citizen applicants, who have lived/studied extensively in other countries).
• Two recommendations (requested by e-form within the application)
• Official scores from GRE® (preferred) or GMAT®
• Complete online application
• Interview dependent upon qualifications
• Application fee of $50