Half of our students spend a semester or a summer abroad.
Study microeconomics in Egypt, finance in Mexico, or management in Japan. While you’re away, you’ll come to understand how business decisions affect people all over the world, and ultimately, how to be a culturally sensitive and ethical leader. With more than 40 programs in 20 countries around the world, you’ll find a program that will help you accomplish your academic goals and see the world at the same time. For more information about your options, visit the Office of International Studies.
Every great business leader learns the importance of getting involved.
With these 10 clubs and organizations specifically for business students, you’ll find one that matches your interests, enhances your educational experience, and plugs you into student life at Notre Dame.
- Beta Alpha Psi
- Beta Gamma Sigma
- Entrepreneurship Society of Notre Dame
- Finance Club
- The League of Black Business Students
- Marketing Club
- Notre Dame Accounting Association (NDAA)
- Notre Dame Information Technology Management Club (NDITM)
- Student International Business Council (SIBC)
- Undergraduate Women in Business Association