Hosted by Mendoza Executive Education and ND Women Connect
Networking with Clarity and Purpose
How often do you hear “So, tell me about yourself” at a networking event and struggle with a clear response?
Join us for an interactive workshop led by Kay Wigton McBrearty, ND '85, Founder of Waterville Partners. Kay will lead Notre Dame women in a practical exercise to craft your personal elevator pitch and network with purpose. Kay’s approach helps you understand your unique internal compass to guide your career.
Highlights from Kay’s career:
• BBA in Marketing, The University of Notre Dame
• 12 years Mendoza College of Business Dean’s Advisory Council
• 20+ years of corporate healthcare leadership experience
• Career Coach for The University of Notre Dame
• Co-founded Baxter Women’s Inc. - mentoring & networking
Develop or refresh your pitch and network in real time, with other talented women – including Notre Dame graduate students, alumnae, colleagues and friends.
Join us for this event - register early; space is limited
Wednesday, June 21
5:30 to 7:30 p.m. (Program starts promptly at 5:45)
224 S. Michigan, Suite 220