- Accountancy I (Financial Accounting)
- Accountancy II (Managerial Accounting)
- Measurement and Disclosure I (Intermediate Accounting I)
- Measurement and Disclosure II (Intermediate Accounting II)
- Strategic Cost Management (Cost Accounting)
- Audit & Assurance Services
- Federal Taxation
If you do not have an accounting background and would like to become eligible for the Master’s in Accountancy program, learn more about our Accounting Immersion Program to provide you with the foundation knowledge and meet prerequisite coursework.
- Transcripts are required from all colleges and universities attended. Please include all prior coursework including summer sessions and any graduate studies. International transcripts must be accompanied by an official English translation.
- As most MSA applicants are still enrolled in undergraduate studies, the Admissions Committee will accept an unofficial transcript for application purposes. If you are admitted, you will be required to submit a final, official transcript with proof of graduation prior to enrollment.
- Documents must be full term-by-term transcripts. Degree audits will not be accepted.
- Please note: Documents that are submitted cannot be returned. Applications are considered complete and ready for review when all materials have been received by the Admissions Office.
GMAT® score report
- Notre Dame’s MSA program does not require the GMAT® for students who have, or are expected to have, an undergraduate degree from a U.S. college or university prior to enrollment. Applicants from colleges and universities outside the U.S. and colleges are required to submit a valid GMAT® score or apply for a GMAT waiver. The GMAT waiver may be approved for students who have demonstrated quantitative and academic readiness. To be eligible for a test score waiver, you must first submit an application. An approved GMAT waiver is not an admissions decision or an indication of an admissions decision.
- Test scores more than five years old will not be accepted.
- Please arrange for your GMAT® scores to be reported directly to the MSA program, using the University of Notre Dame Mendoza College of Business code: XM7-2D-73.
- Try our GMAT mini quiz to get an idea of what kinds of questions you’ll face on the GMAT
- Official academic transcripts from all previous undergraduate or graduate education (unofficial copies are accepted for admission, but official copies must be submitted prior to starting the program)
- Two recommendations
TOEFL®, IELTS™, or PTE Academic score report (if applicable)
- All non-U.S. citizen applicants (and U.S. citizen applicants, who have lived/studied extensively in other countries) must submit a Test of English Language Proficiency score.
- The TOEFL®, IELTS™, and PTE Academic may be waived for applicants who have completed a minimum of six full-time semesters or nine full-time quarters in a university where English is the primary language of instruction. Submitted transcripts will serve as verification of the language of instruction and the number of full-time semesters and quarters.
- Please arrange for your English language proficiency scores to be reported directly to the MSA program. The University of Notre Dame Mendoza College of Business code for the TOEFL is 2456.
- Please limit your resume to a single page.
- List your most meaningful extracurricular and community service activities.
Statement of Purpose
- Upload your statement of purpose (100 words or less) on the “Personal Statements” portion of the application.
- Upload your Written Essay (size 12 font, double-spaced with paragraphs, 500 words) based on your selected essay prompt on the “Personal Statements” portion of the application.
- Upload a four-slide presentation. Detailed tips and directions appear on the “Personal Statements” portion of the application.
Supplemental Essay (optional)
- One page, typed and double-spaced based on directions on the “Personal Statements” portion of the application.
- At least one letter of recommendation MUST be from an academic source (professor, academic advisor, etc.).