Finance-Chicago Application Requirements
General Application Requirements
- Academic transcripts from all previous undergraduate or graduate education (official copies)
- At least two recommendations, including one from a current supervisor* or two academic letters of recommendation for those seeking employment
- If one recommendation is not from a current supervisor, a separate statement of support from your employer is required
- Personal statement
- Official TOEFL, PTE, IELTS Academic score report (non-U.S. students only)
- Active employment
- The admissions team reserves the right to require the GMAT
- $50 non-refundable application fee
- An in-person interview is required for all applicants
- Prefer active employment or actively seeking employment
- Prefer two years of work experience
- For applicants who are employed, demonstrated employer support is necessary
- An undergraduate degree from an accredited college or university
- US citizenship, permanent resident (green card) status, or other visas that allow for full-time employment in the United States
- For applicants with less than one year of professional experience: strong academic record; relevant professional internships; and we encourage GMAT/GRE
Transcripts are required from every college and university you have attended. All prior coursework including summer sessions, night school and any graduate study should be included.
It is extremely important that the registrar from each school complete the cumulative grade-point average section. All international transcripts must be accompanied by an official English translation.
Please note that any documents submitted cannot be returned.
*Any of the three tests are accepted for review. Non-U.S. citizen applicants may choose to take whichever test is more convenient for them. Test scores must be valid at the time of application review. For more information on TOEFL®, please call (609) 771-7100 or email ETS at email@example.com. To schedule your TOEFL®, you may visit ets.org/toefl/. Please arrange for your TOEFL scores to be reported directly to Notre Dame (1841-02). For more information on PTE®, please visit pearsonpte.com/test-takers/test/. For more information on IELTS ®, please visit ielts.org/default.aspx.