JPW At Mendoza
Junior Parents Weekend (JPW) at Notre Dame is always a special time. It is a celebration of what you have accomplished so far in your time on campus. It is also a time to consider how to make the most of your final undergraduate year.
If you aren’t quite ready to leave campus, we invite you to learn more about our graduate business programs. During a special information session on Saturday, February 15 (10 a.m. – 2 p.m., 203 Mendoza) you will learn how a graduate degree from Mendoza can help you launch or expedite your career.
- M.S. Accountancy – Our 10-month M.S. in Accountancy is a top-ranked program that develops future accountants to go beyond the CPA and sets them up for a successful career. Join us for an MSA information session from 9:00 to 9:45 a.m. in Mendoza 160 on Saturday, February 15.
- Accounting Immersion Program – We offer a seven week summer session for non-accounting undergraduate majors with strong quantitative skills who want to pursue a career in accounting. After the seven week program, they will enter the M.S. in Accountancy program. This is also a great option for Notre Dame accounting minors.
- M.S. Business Analytics – Our 11-month M.S. in Business Analytics program prepares students for one of the most in-demand careers, with a focus on balancing powerful data with an ethical lens.
- M.S. Management – Our 11-month M.S. in Management is for non-business majors to learn basic business skills that complement any undergraduate major. This is where students turn their passion into a profession.
- Master of Nonprofit Administration – Our 10-month Master of Nonprofit Administration is ideal for those who want to pursue a career in the nonprofit sector and drive social impact. Faculty in the MNA program are the same faculty that teach within Mendoza’s renowned business courses, and all courses are tailored for the nonprofit sector. This program will provide the business tools to complement a servant heart.
At Mendoza, we take pride in developing virtuous individuals to grow the good in business and create a better future for all. There will be an open house information session from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. in 203 Mendoza on Saturday, February 15. We invite you to stop by and learn about each of our graduate business programs.