The University of Notre Dame’s Mendoza College of Business kicks off its Boardroom Insights Lecture Series on Friday (September 16) with a talk by Jack Brennan, chairman of the Notre Dame Board of Trustees.
Boardroom Insights is an annual fall series that presents top executives from some of the largest companies in the nation speaking about current trends in their industries, as well as their personal career paths.
Lectures, which are free and open to the public, are held on select Fridays from 10:40 a.m. to 12:10 p.m. in Mendoza’s Jordan Auditorium.
The 2016 series features a broad range of industries, including financial services, industrial real estate development and global insurance. The full schedule is as follows:
- September 16: Jack Brennan, chairman of the University of Notre Dame Board of Trustees
- September 23: Mike McGavick, CEO of the XL Group PLC
- October 14: Hamid Moghadam, CEO and chair of the board of directors of Prologis
- October 28: William Cobb, president and CEO of H&R Block
- November 4: Victor Dodig, president and CEO of CIBC
- November 11: Paul Idzik, CEO of E*Trade
- December 2: Carol Sawdye, vice chairman and CFO of PwC
For more information about Boardroom Insights 2016, visit mendoz.nd.edu or contact program manager Jean Meade at Jean.Meade@nd.edu or (574) 631-3277.