Inspirational Leadership at Kylemore
This fall, join the signature leadership programme at The Notre Dame Global Centre at Kylemore Abbey, Ireland
Come to Kylemore this 16-19 October for an unforgettable experience to further develop your leadership. We invite senior leaders to consider an immersion in the beautiful Irish countryside and within the walls of this Benedictine Abbey for the opportunity to grow as a leader through the four day programme, Inspirational Leadership at Kylemore. The backdrop of mountains and lakes in the heart of Connemara in County Galway and the reflective, serene setting of Kylemore Abbey invite you to be inspired and to inspire others. View an aerial video of Kylemore Abbey.
Details of Your Week at Kylemore
Inspirational Leadership at Kylemore is for accomplished, innovative executives and successful team-leading directors—individuals who sincerely want to grow as leaders. The design is based on the holistic, values-based leadership model of Notre Dame's signature Executive Integral Leadership (EIL) programme and takes you a step further; some participants may want to consider this an EIL 2.0, though the first programme is not required to join the Kylemore program. Participants at Kylemore will gain an enhanced set of tools for effective leadership.
You and your executive coach will immerse yourselves in feedback from your 360° assessment, The Leadership Circle Profile™, which considers you, as a leader, in relation to others, amidst complex business challenges. Your personalized executive coaching session will focus on an inside-out developmental approach.
Take a look at the 16-19 October 2018 program schedule.
Look Inward to Move Yourself and the Organization Forward
Inspirational Leadership at Kylemore is transformational for those seeking to take their leadership to the next level. Effective leaders learn to account for themselves, those around them, and the systems in place within their organizations.
Outcomes of this programme:
- Increased executive capacity to diagnose issues, develop change initiatives, and evaluate strategic options
- An enhanced level of attention and intuition
- Creative solutions to your pressing business issues
- Ability to adapt within and be resilient in the face of increased challenges and opportunities
- Strengthen your own effectiveness in leading teams
- Self insight
Because authentic leadership starts from within, discovering more about yourself than ever before will lead to sustained success.
Ireland Session Dates
The world is in urgent need of great leaders. Join fellow executives for a transformational, inspirational experience on the grounds of Kylemore Castle, in Connemara, County Galway, Ireland.
- 16-19 October 2018 (Kylemore Abbey, Ireland)
Please complete an application to participate. Apply now.
Investment for individual attendees, by type of organization you represent:
- $8,700 (For profit organization)/ $7,700 (Not-for-profit organization)
- Contact us about team pricing
Your participation fee will include:
- The Leadership Circle Profile™ 360-degree assessment and 90-minute Executive Coaching session
- Health and wellness biofeedback assessments
- Meals and three nights of luxurious accommodations at Kylemore Abbey (for the first 14 participants) or Lough Inagh Lodge.
- All transportation once you arrive at Kylemore; you are responsible for your travel to and from Kylemore Abbey.
- Spouse fee of $625 available and includes breakfasts, dinners and evening activities during the program. Program participants will be busy during the day.
Your entire fee is due prior to the start of the program. Please do not defer or cancel participation less than three weeks prior to the start of the session.
Notre Dame's Partnership with Kylemore Abbey
The Notre Dame Centre at Kylemore links with the Dublin Gateway to dynamically broaden Notre Dame’s engagement within Ireland and foster international connectivity as well as serve as a conduit between campus and the wider European and American university network. Program activities at Kylemore include executive programming to enhance Notre Dame’s mission in Ireland. You may be interested in the Abbey's history prior to partnership with Notre Dame. We welcome you to experience the Notre Dame Global Centre at Kylemore.
- USA Participants: Contact Anthony Travel for all of your flight and ground transportation needs for travelling to and from the program. They can also assist you with your weekend plans in Ireland before or after the program.
Ireland and European Participants: For executive ground transportation for travelling to and from the program, contact Spirit of Ireland Executive Travel
For More Information
Call Lisa Caulfield, Kylemore Abbey Global Centre +353 (0)95-41815 or
Sue Callaghan, Notre Dame, IN, (574) 631-5285 or
Email us to hold your seat or learn more.
Upon the successful completion of this program, the participant will receive a document certifying that the participant completed the program. The document will not qualify as an academic credential, and the recipient will not earn any academic credits at the University of Notre Dame in connection with the program. Participants in the program are not students at the University of Notre Dame, and completion of the program does not qualify any participant for status as an alumnus of the University of Notre Dame.
Introducing our Outstanding Program Faculty
Mel Dowdy, Ph.D., Lead Program Faculty and Facilitator
Sr. Maire Hickey, Abbess
While traveling the roads between Galway City and Kylemore I realized I had made quite a time commitment to this venture, and I was arriving to the Abbey with some trepidation and wondering if it was all going to be worth it...it definitely was. The place, coupled with the program, allowed me to disconnect from the day to day distractions and really contemplate my life as a leader, both professionally and personally. Overall, the Kylemore experience allowed me to reflect on my role as a leader, reassess some of the perceived and real challenges I face as a leader, and recommit myself to being a better leader in the future.
Walter Healy, President/CEO, Community Bank of Oak Park River Forest, IL, USA and 2017 Kylemore participant