While you’re earning your MBA and advancing your career, you’ll still have time to get the full Notre Dame student experience.
You can also use our Contact a Student portal to connect with a current MBA who shares your career interest, hometown, undergraduate school, or concentration.
As a Domer, you might:
- Join classmates, professors, and recruiters at the MBA Tailgate Party during home football games
- Attend Mass in the Basilica of the Sacred Heart
- Lead one of 30 MBA clubs or committees ranging from Entrepreneurship to Marketing to Real Estate—more than half of MBA students are involved in at least one club
- You may be invited to join Beta Gamma Sigma National Business Honor Society
- Take advantage of one of the most robust intramural sports programs in the country
- Serve through the Center for Social Concerns
Women in the MBA program have additional resources available to them, including:
- Forté fellowships - Forté Fellows receive at least $10,000 in financial assistance, plus other benefits.
- ND Women Connect, an alumni group with more than 20 chapters throughout the world.
- MBA Women International, a student organization that works to foster a strong community of women at Mendoza and beyond.
Notre Dame is a Military Friendly Campus—officially and unofficially.
Notre Dame's Mendoza College of Business has been named a Military Friendly School (a designation awarded to the top colleges and universities in the country who are doing the most to serve veterans). With a Two-Year MBA from Notre Dame, you’ll not only earn an advanced degree in a welcoming environment, you’ll also learn how to hone the skillset you gained in the military—and strategically put those skills to work in the world of business.