Specialized Master's Programs
Our Master of Science in Finance (MSF) is a one-year, 35-credit hour degree program designed for actively employed working professionals that will prepare you to excel in the complex world of finance. The program meets bi-weekly at our Chicago Michigan Ave. campus.
Through the MSF program, you will master finance terminology, tools, techniques, and analytical frameworks that are required to truly have an impact in your organization. You will learn how to integrate financial analyses into the context of an overall business strategy. Your expanded ability to make decisions ethically, work collaboratively, and communicate effectively through reports and presentations will help you achieve the highest professional standards.
An academic background in finance is not required to enroll in the MSF. Additionally, those with undergraduate degrees in finance will also find the program valuable for gaining additional tools and knowledge.
Who is the program for?
- Forward-thinking working professionals with at least two years work experience who possess an undergraduate degree from an accredited university
- Business men and women with a sufficient comfort level with quantitative topics
Why get an MSF?
Our program will:
- Deepen your business and financial acumen
- Provide tools, techniques and frameworks to understand the impact of finance to your organization
- Build your confidence to put ideas into motion
- 12-month program based in Chicago at our Michigan Ave. campus
- Three week-long intensive sessions at Notre Dame
- Classes meet on alternating weekends
- Four credit hour capstone course to integrate the material, tools and concepts of the program