Specialized Master's Programs
|Early*||Sept. 26, 2017||Nov. 10, 2017||30 days after admission|
|Round 1||Nov. 7, 2017||Dec. 15, 2017||30 days after admission|
|Round 2||Jan.16, 2018||Feb. 23, 2018||30 days after admission|
|Round 3||Feb. 20, 2018||Mar. 16, 2018||30 days after admission|
|Saint Patrick's Day||Mar. 17, 2018||Apr. 13, 2018||30 days after admission|
|Round 4||Apr. 17, 2018||May 11, 2018||14 days after admission|
The Early Round deadline is designed for applicants who are strongly committed to Notre Dame for their MSM. As such, early decision candidates are expected to withdraw their candidacy from other business schools, and will provide a non-refundable $1,500 deposit.
International Candidates are strongly encouraged to apply by the Feburary 20th deadline at the latest.
General Application Requirements
Applications for the Notre Dame Master of Science in Management (MSM) program must contain each of the following elements:
- Official test score report (GMAT or GRE)
- Try our GMAT mini quiz to get an idea of what kinds of questions you'll face on the GMAT.
- Academic transcripts from all previous undergraduate or graduate education (unofficial copies are accepted for admission, but are required prior to starting the program)
- Two (2) recommendations
- One essay with photos that respond to the following prompt: We want to know who you are beyond your resume, so we ask that you upload three photos that represent your passions and personal interests. Then, use your essay to tell us what each photo represents. We are interested in what the images say about you, not in the quality of the photos. Feel free to use stock images, symbols, landscapes, or your own pictures -- you do not have to be present in the photos.
- Official TOEFL, PTE, IELTS Academic score report (international students only).
Ready to APPLY?