Specialized Master's Programs
Students in the Master of Science in Management (MSM) program will work with associatet director of career services, Lisa Michaels, to connect with employers, recruiters and alumni to cultivate new and exciting career opportunities. The dedicated staff will support and assist you with your career development in the following ways:
- Career Fairs, both on-campus and off-campus
- Workshops (resume writing, career fair preparation, job search strategies, interview skills and more)
- GoIrish, the Career Center’s primary recruiting database, including both on-campus and off-campus interviewing opportunities
- Career Search, Career Shift and other online tools that allow you to search for companies and jobs by industry, location, size and other factors
- Focus, the Harrison Assessment and other online career exploration and self-assessment instruments
"As a student in the MSM program, you will receive the skill set needed to be successful in this current global climate," says John Rooney, director of career development. "Our staff of career development professionals will assist you in all the necessary skills needed to succeed in your career search."
Career and Job Search Methods, a course developed specifically for MSM students, allows students to jump-start the career development process. The course is designed to provide MSM students with the tools to manage their career throughout their lifetime. It not only addresses the planning process necessary to start the job search, but also incorporates specific assistance in such areas as resume writing, interview preparation and skills, networking and other tactics.