Custom Corporate Programs
Executive Education Tailored to Your Company’s Needs
What skills and qualities does your organization need to develop? Notre Dame’s custom programs are a proven way to improve leadership, devise new strategies, and build the business acumen your firm needs to excel. We work with your leadership team to create effective and efficient programs:
Everything was so helpful, impressive, and important. Detailed and currently available to make changes in our company, our teams and ourselves.
The Notre Dame approach is highly adaptable, producing results with organizations across many industries. Our focus on each individual allows us to deliver highly interactive, applicable, and results-oriented experiences:
It is one of the most relevant programs I have been to at my company, primarily because the instructors have real-world experience and can relate to our objectives (personal and corporate).
Program Design Process
The experts at Notre Dame’s Stayer Center for Executive Education partner with you and your organization to identify your needs and create solutions. We believe in building a “high-trust, high-quality and high-impact” relationship with you through a four-step process:
- Where to begin?: Talk with a Stayer program director and share your insights into organizational “pain points” and priority learning needs. We will continue to dialogue with you and the organization to ensure the right objectives, design, and time frame.
- Proposal development: Based on your top organizational development needs, Stayer's program design team will present customized options to you, continuing the conversation and refining your solution until the program design is just right. We will determine ways to measure and evaluate results as well as continuously improve the program.
- An interactive learning experience: We provide a unique program experience to meet your organization’s needs and provide your employees with the tools to do their jobs better, take on new challenges, and provide immediate value. You choose the program delivery site—Notre Dame's state-of-the art Stayer Center in South Bend, Indiana; the Notre Dame Chicago Commons on Michigan Avenue in downtown Chicago; or the location of your choice, around the world.
- Evaluation and follow-through: We follow up with your organization and your employees to evaluate program effectiveness and help them put their new tools into action.
Take a look at these sample program designs to see this process in action:
- Leadership Development for Senior Executives
- Partner Development Program
- Business Management Skills for Next-Generation Leaders
"This is theory that can be applied to the real world and I enjoyed the ability to make connections and build a professional network."
Design an International Program with Notre Dame
Selected Client List
- Bon Secours Health System
- Catholic Relief Services
- Lockheed Martin
- National Council of State Housing Agencies
- National Structured Settlements Trade Association
- National Football League
- Owens & Minor
- Quarles & Brady
- Sports Management Institute
- Walsh Construction
Upon the successful completion of this program, the participant will receive a document certifying that the participant completed the program. The document will not qualify as an academic credential, and the recipient will not earn any academic credits at the University of Notre Dame in connection with the program. Participants in the program are not students at the University of Notre Dame, and completion of the program does not qualify any participant for status as an alumnus of the University of Notre Dame.