Reach beyond your current capabilities, expand your thinking and strengthen your ability to grow the good in business. The world isn’t going to wait.
Executive Education programs at Notre Dame are developed with you in mind, providing opportunities for working professionals to earn full academic degrees or complete online certificate programs.
Executive Graduate Degrees
- Executive MBA: A true MBA, available in two formats — a 22-month program that meets monthly in downtown Chicago and a 22-month program that meets once a month at Notre Dame.
- Executive Master of Nonprofit Administration: A 14-60 month part-time graduate program for experienced nonprofit executives; Classes meet during summer months at the Notre Dame campus.
- MS in Business Analytics: A one-year program for working professionals. Classes meet in Chicago every other Friday and Saturday.
Non-Degree Certificate Programs
- Ethical Leadership Specialization: An online, self-paced Specialization which explores ethical and moral issues in business and leadership contexts. Each course concludes with a hands-on project to build your Grow the Good toolkit. These projects include: exploring the role of business in society by applying a critical thinking model; crafting an active listening action plan; applying critical ethical theories to real-world technology situations; creating a personal leadership development plan; examining the presence of diversity, inclusion, equitable leadership, and justice-seeking leadership in personal and professional settings; and identifying the beliefs that define learners morally and spiritually in their professional lives.
- For enrollment verification of programs that were completed prior to 2022, please contact Morgan McCoy at email@example.com.