Reach beyond your current capabilities, expand your thinking and strengthen your ability to use business as a force for good. The world isn’t going to wait.
Executive Education programs at Notre Dame are developed with you in mind, providing opportunities for working professionals to earn full academic degrees, attend intensive one-week courses or customize a solution to meet your company’s specific educational needs.
Improve your business skills and accelerate your career. Notre Dame Executive Education faculty members deliver signature courses in executive developmentView Leadership Courses
Leadership and Management Courses
- Executive Integral Leadership: A signature Notre Dame program with a holistic approach to leadership development for senior leaders.
This highly experiential and authentic week-long journey to Africa will help you think deeply about how you see yourself as a leader and how you can make the world a better place.
- Inspirational Leadership at Kylemore: An unforgettable opportunity for senior leaders to gain wisdom and the tools to navigate complexity.
- Unleashing Your Leadership Potential: An empowering program for the emerging leader transitioning to a leadership role.
- Supervisory Development: A two-day program designed to increase managerial effectiveness and impart practical new skills in the areas of supervision, team performance, and employee development.
- Certificate in Executive Management: A four-module program designed to expand business skills and develop a general management perspective on organizational effectiveness.
- Engineering Leadership: A three-day program to successfully make the transition from individual contributor to technical leader.
- Certified Innovation Mentor program (CIMp): For front-line innovation practitioners in an organization who need a deep understanding of the innovation process, plus the tools necessary to foster and embed innovation.
- Notre Dame Executive Coaching: A personalized approach to executive development that purposely builds leadership capability, featuring The Leadership Circle Profile feedback instrument and phone coaching.
- Online Executive Education: Learn at your own schedule and location, Notre Dame’s Online Executive Education is ideal for experienced professionals looking to expand their business skill set.
Executive Graduate Degrees
- Executive MBA: A true MBA, available in two formats — a 17-month program that meets biweekly in downtown Chicago and a 22-month program that meets once a month at Notre Dame
- Executive Master of Nonprofit Administration: A 14-60 month part-time graduate program for experienced nonprofit executives; Classes meet during summer months at the Notre Dame campus