Reach beyond your current capabilities, expand your thinking and strengthen your ability to grow the good in business. The world isn’t going to wait.
Executive Education programs at Notre Dame are developed with you in mind, providing opportunities for working professionals to earn full academic degrees or complete online certificate programs.
Executive Graduate Degrees
- Executive MBA: A true MBA, available in two formats — a 22-month program that meets monthly in downtown Chicago and a 22-month program that meets once a month at Notre Dame.
- Executive Master of Nonprofit Administration: A 14-60 month part-time graduate program for experienced nonprofit executives; Classes meet during summer months at the Notre Dame campus.
- MS in Business Analytics: A one-year program for working professionals. Classes meet in Chicago every other Friday and Saturday.
- MS in Finance: A one-year program for working professionals that meets alternating weekends on the Chicago campus.
Non-Degree Certificate Programs
- Online Executive Education: Learn at your own schedule and location, Notre Dame’s Online Executive Education is ideal for experienced professionals looking to expand their business skill set.
- In-Person Certificate and Custom Corporate Programs: Click here for updates on Mendoza’s in-person non-degree certificate and custom corporate programs.
- Information About Previous Certificate Programs: For information about or verification of completion of past Notre Dame Executive Education non-degree certificate programs, contact Dana Marsh at firstname.lastname@example.org.