Reach beyond your current capabilities, expand your thinking and strengthen your ability to grow the good in business. The world isn’t going to wait.
Executive Education programs at Notre Dame are developed with you in mind, providing opportunities for working professionals to earn full academic degrees or complete online certificate programs.
Executive Graduate Degrees
- Executive MBA: A true MBA, available in two formats — a 22-month program that meets monthly in downtown Chicago and a 22-month program that meets once a month at Notre Dame.
- Executive Master of Nonprofit Administration: A 14-60 month part-time graduate program for experienced nonprofit executives; Classes meet during summer months at the Notre Dame campus.
- MS in Business Analytics: A one-year program for working professionals. Classes meet in Chicago every other Friday and Saturday.
- MS in Finance: A one-year program for working professionals that meets alternating weekends on the Chicago campus.
Non-Degree Certificate Programs
- At this time, Mendoza is currently redesigning its philosophy around non-degree-seeking programs and certificates. The College is working to develop robust, purpose-driven educational opportunities that closely align with our core focus areas and leverage our outstanding faculty. When new offerings are available, they will be promptly posted to our website. For past certificate completion verification please contact Morgan McCoy at firstname.lastname@example.org