Ethics Week – Bob Mundy, Mary Nucciarone and Marc Burdell
- This event has passed.
February 13, 2019 @ 4:30 pm - 5:30 pm
This year’s ETHICS WEEK theme is Economic Inequality: on Campuses, in Communities and at Companies.The primary goal of Ethics Week is to encourage the discussion of ethical matters in undergraduate and graduate classes in the University of Notre Dame’s Mendoza College of Business.
ETHICS WEEK is sponsored by the Mendoza College of Business and the Notre Dame Deloitte Center for Ethical Leadership and takes place annually in February. The lectures bring in experts from a diverse array of industries to explore current ethics issues. The lectures are free and open to Mendoza students, faculty, staff, and the entire Notre Dame and South Bend communities.
WHEN: February 12-15, 2019
WHERE: Stayer Center for Executive Education, Commons C
- Tuesday, February 12 @ 4:30
- Virginia Eubanks
- Author of Automating Inequality: How High-Tech Tools Profile, Police, and Punish the Poor
- Associate Professor of Political Science at the University at Albany, SUNY
- Wednesday, February 13 @ 4:30
- Bob Mundy, Director of Admissions, University of Notre Dame
- Mary Nucciarone, Director of Financial Aid, University of Notre Dame
- Marc Burdell, former Director, Office of Student Enrichment, University of Notre Dame
- Thursday, February 14 @12:30
- Dan Graff, Director, Higgins Labor Program of the Center for Social Concerns, Professor of the Practice, Department of History, University of Notre Dame
- Charlice Hurst, Assistant Professor, Department of Management & Organization, Mendoza College of Business
- Friday, February 15 @ 12:30
- Steven Clifford, Author, The CEO Pay Machine: How It Trashes America and How to Stop It