MSBA Application Requirements
General Application Requirements
The following prerequisite coursework is required by applicants to the program:
- One Statistics course
- Two business courses in Accounting, Finance, Management, or Marketing
Applications for the Notre Dame Master of Science in Business Analytics (MSBA) program must contain each of the following elements:
- Official test score report (GMAT or GRE)
- Try our GMAT mini quiz to get an idea of what kinds of questions you’ll face on the GMAT.
- Academic transcripts from all previous undergraduate or graduate education (unofficial copies are accepted for admission, but are required prior to starting the program)
- Two (2) recommendations
- One essay with photos that respond to the following prompt: We want to know who you are beyond your transcripts and test scores, so we ask that you upload three photos that represent your passions and personal interests. Then, use your essay to tell us what each photo represents. We are interested in what the images say about you, not in the quality of the photos. Feel free to use stock images, symbols, landscapes, or your own pictures — you do not have to be present in the photos.
- Official TOEFL, PTE, IELTS Academic score report (international candidates who do not have degrees from English-speaking undergraduate programs).