MSF Application Requirements
General Application Requirements
Applications for the Notre Dame Master of Science in Finance (MSF) program must contain each of the following elements:
- Official academic transcripts from all previous undergraduate or graduate education (unofficial copies are accepted for admission, but official copies must be submitted prior to starting the program)
- Two letters of recommendation
- Official GMAT or GRE test score report
- GRE/GMAT Waivers: Applicants who received an undergraduate GPA of 3.5 or higher, or those who will have their degree conferred from the University of Notre Dame, will have the requirement to take the GRE/GMAT waived. They are still welcome to take the exam but a lack of score will not have a negative impact on their admissibility.
- Official TOEFL, PTE, IELTS academic score report (international candidates who do not have degrees from English-speaking undergraduate programs)
- One slide presentation (four slides)
- One essay (maximum of two pages)
- After an initial screening, candidates may be invited to interview. If you plan on visiting Notre Dame, you are encouraged to schedule an interview, even if you have not yet submitted an application or received an invitation.