MSM Application Requirements
General Application Requirements
Applications for the Notre Dame Master of Science in Management (MSM) program must contain each of the following elements:
- Official academic transcripts from all previous undergraduate or graduate education (unofficial copies are accepted for admission, but official copies must be submitted prior to starting the program)
- Two recommendations
- One recommendation must be from an academic source (i.e. professor, academic advisor, etc.)
- Official GMAT or GRE test score report
- Try our GMAT mini quiz to get an idea of what kinds of questions you’ll face on the GMAT.
- GRE/GMAT Waivers: Applicants who received an undergraduate GPA of 3.5 or higher, or those who will have their degree conferred from the University of Notre Dame, will have the requirement to take the GRE/GMAT waived. They are still welcome to take the exam but a lack of score will not have a negative impact on their admissibility.
- Official TOEFL, PTE, IELTS academic score report (international candidates who do not have degrees from English-speaking undergraduate programs)
- Statement of Purpose (100 words)
- One slide presentation (up to four slides)
- One essay (prompt and length requirements available inside the application)
- Video assessment