MSM Application Requirements
General Application Requirements
Applications for the Notre Dame Master of Science in Management (MSM) program must contain each of the following elements:
- Official academic transcripts from all previous undergraduate or graduate education (unofficial copies are accepted for admission, but official copies must be submitted prior to starting the program)
- Two Quantitative Courses (business statistics, college algebra, etc.)
- Admitted students who have not satisfied these prerequisites will be required to complete courses through Coursera.
- Two recommendations
- One recommendation must be from an academic source (i.e. professor, academic advisor, etc.)
- Official GMAT or GRE test score report
- Try our GMAT mini quiz to get an idea of what kinds of questions you’ll face on the GMAT.
- GRE/GMAT Waivers: Applicants who received an undergraduate GPA of 3.3 or higher, or those who will have their degree conferred from the University of Notre Dame, will have GRE/GMAT waived. Students are still welcome to take the exam, but a lack of test scores will not have a negative impact on their admissibility.
- Official TOEFL, PTE, IELTS academic score report (international candidates who do not have degrees from English-speaking undergraduate programs)
- Statement of Purpose (100 words)
- One slide presentation (up to four slides)
- One essay (prompt and length requirements available inside the application)
- Video assessment