Specialized Master's Programs
Our Master of Science in Business Analytics (MSBA) will equip you to harness the power of data to make sense of complexity, find and articulate new insights, and lead your organization forward.
Notre Dame's MSBA is a one-year, 30-credit hour program designed to fit into your life as an actively employed working business professional. You will understand how to make strategic business decisions based on data, not anecdote.
During the program and upon graduation, your ability to use data in complex business decisions will grow, helping you approach business decision-making more rigorously and confidently - while effectively communicating data findings to inform strategic business decisions.
“Business Analytics is the art and science of transforming data into insights for better decision making. Successful businesses must unlock the value embedded in their data and need skilled professionals to lead the way. Our program helps create just such leaders." Don Kleinmuntz, Academic Director
Who is the program for?
- Forward-thinking working professionals with at least two years work experience who possess an undergraduate degree from an accredited university
- Business men and women with a sufficient comfort level with quantitative topics
- Those who want to embrace and be a part of the future
Why get an MSBA?
Our program will:
- Maximize your innate curiosity for insights and understanding
- Give you tools and context to understand the transformational power of data
- Build your confidence to put ideas into motion and create positive change for your organization
- 12-month program based in Chicago at our Michigan Ave. campus
- Classes meet on alternating weekends
- Three, three-day intensive sessions at Notre Dame's historic campus
- Three credit hour practicum with a prominent company