Specialized Master's Programs
Priority application deadline* is July 15, 2017. Final application deadline is September 15, 2017. Classes start January 2018.
Once you have submitted a completed application then the Admissions team will reach out and schedule interviews with viable applicants.
* Priority applicants receive priority consideration for fellowship awards.
- Active employment
- A minimum of 2 years of professional work experience
- Demonstrated employer support
- An undergraduate degree from an accredited college or university
- Evidence of quantitative capabilities to complete a rigorous analytical curriculum
- US citizenship, permanent resident (green card) status, or holders of visas that allow for full-time employment in the United States
We welcome applications from United States citizens, permanent residents (green card holders), and other visas that allow for full-time employment in the United States.
The Master of Science in Business Analytics program does not offer F-1 or J-1 student visa sponsorship. The program is held on alternating weekends (Friday-Saturday) in order to fit the schedules of working professionals. The program does not provide internships or employment for international students during or after the program. Therefore, candidates seeking an F-1 or J-1 student visa are not eligible for the program.
All eligible non-U.S. citizen applicants must submit an official score for one of the following**:
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL®)
- Pearson Test of English Academic (PTE®)
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS®)
General Application Requirements
- Academic transcripts from all previous undergraduate education, including transfer credits
At least two recommendations, including one from a current supervisor*
- *If one recommendation is not from a current supervisor, a separate statement of support from your employer is required.
- Personal statement
- Official TOEFL, PTE, IELTS Academic score report (non-U.S.students only)
- $50 non-refundable application fee payable by credit card
Transcripts are required from every college and university you have attended. All prior coursework including summer sessions, night school, and any graduate study should be included.
It is extremely important that the registrar from each school complete the cumulative grade-point average section. All international transcripts must be accompanied by an official English translation.
Please note that any documents submitted cannot be returned.
**Any of the three tests are accepted for review. Non-U.S. citizen applicants may choose to take whichever test is more convenient for them. Test scores must be valid at the time of application review. For more information on TOEFL®, please call (609) 771-7100 or email ETS at firstname.lastname@example.org. To schedule your TOEFL®, you may visit ets.org/toefl/. Please arrange for your TOEFL scores to be reported directly to Notre Dame (1841-02). For more information on PTE®, please visit pearsonpte.com/test-takers/test/. For more information on IELTS ®, please visit ielts.org/default.aspx.