APPLY NOW The Notre Dame two-year MBA / MS in Business Analytics dual-degree program will prepare you to lead in business while harnessing the power of data to drive decisions. In two years, you will have the opportunity to earn two master’s degrees during the course of the two-year, residential program. If you have a strong affinity for statistical and other quantitative techniques, the 68-credit hour program concurrently provides a robust, values-based business education along with extensive analytics coursework to prepare you for a wide range of careers in the increasingly data-driven marketplace. You may also have the opportunity to participate in internships and experiential learning opportunities.
- An undergraduate degree from an accredited university
- Professional work experience
- Affinity for statistical and quantitative topics
- Notre Dame’s historic campus in South Bend, Indiana
- Classes are offered on a full-time, academic year basis (beginning in the Fall)
- Enjoy small class sizes with close collaboration