Notre Dame’s renowned One-Year MBA provides a powerful strategic business education and makes you part of one of the world’s most loyal and active alumni networks. Notre Dame's ethics-based approach to business education is like no other school - it was our mission long before the great recession.
With One-Year MBA from Notre Dame, you’ll be recognized as a highly capable, ethics-driven business strategist who can rise to the challenges of a competitive, constantly changing business environment. Just as important as the skills and knowledge you’ll acquire, you’ll have Notre Dame’s worldwide network and globally respected brand to open doors. Here you will master business concepts the way only Notre Dame can teach them.
- Three credit hours of financial accounting
- Three credit hours of statistics
- An undergraduate business degree from an accredited university OR significant work experience
- Notre Dame’s historic campus in South Bend, Indiana
- Full-time. Program runs from May to May, and begins with an intensive 10-week summer session before merging with the second year of the two-year program.
- Enjoy small class sizes with close collaboration
- Optional international immersions travel to Brazil, Chile, or China
TOP MBA RECRUITERS
- Bank of America
- BTS Consulting
- Chrysler Group LLC
- Ernst & Young
- Ford Motor Company
- FTI Consulting
- General Electric
- General Mills
- Huron Consulting Group
- Intel Corporation
- Johnson & Johnson
- Morgan Stanley
- Mutual Insurance Co.
- Sears Holdings
- Target Corporation
- The Boston Consulting Group
- United Airlines
Rankings & Recognitions
The world has always noticed Notre Dame’s leadership in business education, as well as the talent, capability, and integrity of the business leaders we graduate. That reputation is our legendary advantage.
The Economist’s ranking of the Notre Dame MBA for “alumni effectiveness”
Bloomberg Businessweek ranking for the Notre Dame MBA's return on investment
The Economist’s ranking of the Notre Dame MBA for "potential to network"
The Notre Dame MBA’s place on AméricaEconomía Intelligence’s list of global MBAs
The Notre Dame MBA’s ranking among U.S. MBA programs by U.S. News & World Report.
The number of active Notre Dame alumni worldwide
2014 Class Profile
The Notre Dame One-Year MBA attracts talented students with a diversity of backgrounds and business goals.
|Average work experience||4.3 years|
|Female students||25 percent|
|Minority students||17 percent|
|International students||23 percent|