APPLY NOWNotre Dame’s renowned One-Year MBA program provides a powerful strategic business education and makes you part of one of the world’s most loyal and active alumni networks. Notre Dame’s ethics-based approach to business education is like no other school – it was our mission long before the great recession.
With a One-Year MBA from Notre Dame, you’ll be recognized as a highly capable, ethics-driven business strategist who can rise to the challenges of a competitive, constantly changing business environment. Just as important as the skills and knowledge you’ll acquire, you’ll have Notre Dame’s worldwide network and globally respected brand to open doors. Here you will master business concepts the way only Notre Dame can teach them.
- An undergraduate business degree from an accredited university or significant work experience
Prerequisites (required for all applicants)
- Three credit hours of financial accounting
- Three credit hours of statistics
- Notre Dame’s historic campus in South Bend, Indiana
- Full-time. Program runs from May to May, and begins with an intensive 10-week summer session before merging with the second year of the two-year program.
- Enjoy small class sizes with close collaboration
- Optional international immersions travel to Brazil, Chile, or China
Rankings & Recognitions
The world has always noticed Notre Dame’s leadership in business education, as well as the talent, capability, and integrity of the business leaders we graduate. That reputation is our legendary advantage.
Bloomberg Businessweek ranking for the Notre Dame MBA's return on investment
The Economist’s ranking of the Notre Dame MBA for “alumni effectiveness”
The Economist’s ranking of the Notre Dame MBA for "potential to network"
The Notre Dame MBA’s place on AméricaEconomía Intelligence’s list of global MBAs
The Notre Dame MBA’s 2015 ranking among U.S. MBA programs by Poets & Quants
The Notre Dame MBA’s ranking among U.S. MBA programs by U.S. News & World Report.
TOP MBA RECRUITERS
- Abbott Nutrition
- American Airlines
- Bank of American/Merrill Lynch
- Capital One
- Deutsche Bank
- Discover Financial Services
- FTI Consulting
- General Electric
- Huron Consulting
- Johnson & Johnson
- Liberty Mutual
- M&T Bank
- McKinsey & Co.
- Pacific Gas& Electric
- Procter & Gamble
- United Airlines
Profile of the Class of 2016
The Notre Dame One-Year MBA attracts talented students with a diversity of backgrounds and business goals.
|Average work experience||4.1 years|