MBA Programs: One-Year MBA
- Experience Business at Notre DameCompete with integrity. Ask More of Business.
- Learn From World-class FacultyAccess faculty and thought leaders renowned for teaching and research.
- Forge Relationships That Last A LifetimeBe part of our community that extends to every corner of the world!
- Tap Into the Notre Dame Alumni Network134,000+ Alumni & over 270 Clubs worldwide
Notre Dame’s renowned One-Year MBA program provides a powerful strategic business education where you join one of the world’s most loyal and active alumni networks. Notre Dame’s ethics-based approach to business education is like no other school – it has been our mission for 100 years.
With a MBA from Notre Dame, you’ll be recognized as a highly capable business leader who can rise to the challenges of a competitive, constantly changing business environment. Here you will master business concepts as only Notre Dame can teach them.
- Format The accelerated one-year MBA is a rigorous 12 month program, located on our iconic campus in South Bend, Indiana.
- Prerequisites One-year applicants must complete at least 3 credit hours each of Statistics and Financial Accounting prior to enrollment.
- Community Notre Dame’s small program size and personal attention helps to develop a close knit community and relationships that last long after graduation.
- Integral Leadership Development Leadership starts on Day One with this signature course designed to take a deep dive into you and your core values.
- Network Notre Dame’s global alumni network features more than 270 alumni clubs and is consistently rated one of the most responsive in the world.
- Global Opportunities MBA students have the opportunity to grow and learn far beyond campus with international opportunities across the globe.
Contact A Student
"The best part of my experience has been the great friends I’ve made and the skills and knowledge I have acquired. Both were beyond my expectations."
Bernardo Sicsu Economic Coordinator Class of 2017
“I've fully immersed myself into this experience more than I ever thought I would. I'm participating in things around campus that I never knew existed, and it is wonderful to have this opportunity.”
Buck Andrews ND ’09 Digital Project Manager Class of 2017
“The ND MBA is teaching me to think differently and more broadly about my decisions and impact on society.”
Tiffany Lee Senior Associate Class of 2017
Bloomberg Businessweek ranking for the Notre Dame MBA's return on investment
The Economist’s ranking of the Notre Dame MBA for “alumni effectiveness”
The Economist’s ranking of the Notre Dame MBA for "potential to network"
The Notre Dame MBA’s place on AméricaEconomía Intelligence’s list of global MBAs
The Notre Dame MBA’s 2016 ranking among U.S. MBA programs by Poets & Quants
The Notre Dame MBA’s ranking among U.S. MBA programs by Bloomberg Businessweek.
TOP RECRUITERS OF NOTRE DAME MBA GRADUATES
- Abbott Nutrition
- American Airlines
- Bank of America/Merrill Lynch
- Capital One
- Deutsche Bank
- Discover Financial Services
- FTI Consulting
- General Electric
- Huron Consulting
- Johnson & Johnson
- Liberty Mutual
- M&T Bank
- McKinsey & Co.
- Pacific Gas & Electric
- Procter & Gamble
- United Airlines
Profile of the One-Year MBA Class of 2017
- 65 Total Students
- 4:1 Student to Faculty Ratio
- 64% Students Recieving a Fellowship
- 590-710 GMAT Middle 80% Range
- 3.4 Average GPA
- 5.3 years Average Work Experience
- 48 International Alumni Clubs
- 223 US Alumni Clubs
- 134,000 ND Alumni Worldwide