Master of Nonprofit Administration
Strengthen your servant heart; expand your business mind; make a social impact. The Notre Dame Master of Nonprofit Administration program has a clear mission – to develop exemplary leaders who already serve nonprofit organizations. You’ll gain a solid business education and acquire insights and strategies to elevate your organization into a more effective and sustainable force for good. You’ll customize your experience through relevant electives. And you’ll do all of this in a tight-knit, meaningful community guided by renowned industry leaders.
The MNA is designed for individuals on fire for nonprofit service. Our students come from a variety of backgrounds and have at least two years of post-undergraduate nonprofit work or volunteer experience.
Our 42-credit program is highly accessible:
- Students typically maintain full-time employment, and should have at least two years of work experience
- Summer on-campus commitment is minimal
- Fall and spring courses delivered online
- Students can complete the program in 14–50 months
- Tuition rates are kept at reasonable levels, and some fellowships are available