As a leading business school guided by the University’s Catholic identity, the Mendoza College of Business seeks to grow the good in business to improve the human condition in an ever-changing society. Through impactful research and educational programs, we contribute to the formation of ethical business leaders who integrate the mind and the heart, and have the competence to see and the courage to act.
The Mendoza College of Business will be a premier global business school widely recognized for innovative research, rigorous educational programs and formative student experiences, all informed by our Catholic character. Mendoza will be the business school of choice for talented students, faculty and staff who are called to serve and have a desire to advance the human community through business as a force for good.
- Elevate the quality and quantity of impactful research with relevance to business and society.
- Provide an unsurpassed educational experience that contributes to the formation and preparation of undergraduate students who will meaningfully contribute to the world.
- Elevate our flagship MBA program while offering a strategic portfolio of specialized graduate programs that are distinctively mission-centric, are market-relevant, leverage faculty strengths and contribute to Mendoza’s advancement.
- Develop an innovative curriculum and formative experiences that integrate the business disciplines with the perspective of the human person, preparing students to contribute, cooperate and compete in an ever-changing society.
- Attract, hire, develop and retain a diverse, world-class faculty and staff who advance our mission and extend our vision.
- As a community of students, faculty, staff and alumni in pursuit of excellence, cultivate an engaged, caring and inclusive culture informed by the University’s Catholic mission.