MBA Programs: Two-Year MBA/MSBA
- Experience Business at Notre DameCompete with integrity. Ask More of Business.
- Learn From World-class FacultyAccess faculty and thought leaders renowned for teaching and research.
- Forge Relationships That Last A LifetimeBe part of our community that extends to every corner of the world!
- Tap Into the Notre Dame Alumni Network134,000+ Alumni & over 270 Clubs worldwide
Business as a Force for Good
Business on the Frontlines students take the mission around the world
Learning Beyond the Classroom
Students manage a $13 million live portfolio
The Power of the Network
Alumni continue to live out the mission
Integral Leadership Development
A transformative experience, even before you enter the classroom
The Notre Dame two-year MBA / MS in Business Analytics dual-degree program will prepare you to lead in business while harnessing the power of data to drive decisions. In two years, you will have the opportunity to earn two master’s degrees during the course of the two-year, residential program. If you have a strong affinity for statistical and other quantitative techniques, the 68-credit hour program concurrently provides a robust, values-based business education along with extensive analytics coursework to prepare you for a wide range of careers in the increasingly data-driven marketplace. You will also have the ability to participate in internships and experiential learning opportunities.
- Format The MBA/MSBA is a STEM designated degree program that is part of the traditional two-year MBA cohort, located on our iconic campus near South Bend, Indiana.
- Interterm Intensives Specialized skill building courses and immersion experiences help to broaden the MBA/MSBA experience while furthering analytics development.
- Community Notre Dame’s small program size and personal attention helps to develop a close knit community and relationships that last long after graduation.
- Integral Leadership Development Leadership starts on Day One with this signature course designed to take a deep dive into you and your core values.
- Network Notre Dame’s global alumni network features more than 270 alumni clubs and is consistently rated one of the most responsive in the world.
- Global Opportunities MBA/MSBA students have the opportunity to grow and learn far beyond campus with international opportunities across the globe.
Bloomberg Businessweek ranking for the Notre Dame MBA's return on investment
The Economist’s ranking of the Notre Dame MBA for “alumni effectiveness”
The Economist’s ranking of the Notre Dame MBA for "potential to network"
The Notre Dame MBA’s place on AméricaEconomía Intelligence’s list of global MBAs
The Notre Dame MBA’s 2016 ranking among U.S. MBA programs by Poets & Quants
The Notre Dame MBA’s ranking among U.S. MBA programs by Bloomberg Businessweek.
TOP RECRUITERS OF NOTRE DAME MBA GRADUATES
- Abbott Nutrition
- American Airlines
- Bank of America/Merrill Lynch
- Capital One
- Deutsche Bank
- Discover Financial Services
- FTI Consulting
- General Electric
- Huron Consulting
- Johnson & Johnson
- Liberty Mutual
- M&T Bank
- McKinsey & Co.
- Pacific Gas & Electric
- Procter & Gamble
- United Airlines
Profile of the MBA/MSBA Class of 2019
- 25 Total Students
- 28% Women
- 100% Students Receiving a Fellowship
- 719 Average GMAT
- 3.3 Average GPA
- 5.7 years Average Work Experience