Earn a Notre Dame degree at our Chicago Campus without leaving the Loop.
Notre Dame’s Chicago Campus, located at 224 S. Michigan Ave, is right in the heart of the Windy City and home to three distinct graduate business master’s programs tailored to working professionals.
There are many advantages of learning at our Chicago Campus, not the least of which is your proximity to a major business hub that affords you many opportunities as you advance your career, such as:
- The second-largest central business district in the U.S.
- 12 Fortune Global 500 companies
- 17 Financial Times 500 companies
- Major corporations such as Boeing, Kraft Heinz, and Chase Bank
Explore our Chicago Programs
Understand and translate data into business context to improve decision making. The Chicago-based program for working professionals provides you tools to implement change now.
- Average age: 32 years
- Minimum work experience: 2 years
- Program duration: 1 year
A Chicago-based MBA for working professionals. The in-person program will challenge you to be the best for your organization and the world, and help take your career to new heights.
- Average age: 35 years
- Average work experience: 12 years
- Program duration: 22 months
Find us in Chicago
Our downtown location makes Notre Dame accessible from all over Chicago via public transportation—and places you within a short walk of a range of resources and attractions, including:
- Millennium Park, and the shores of Lake Michigan
- The Theater District, The Art Institute of Chicago, and the Chicago Symphony Center
- Harold Washington Library Center, Chicago’s main public library branch
- Dozens of restaurants and bars (like The Gage, Miller’s Pub, and Italian Village)