22-Month Format (South Bend Class of 2019) - Priority Application Deadline* is April 1, 2017. Final Application Deadline is June 1, 2017
18-Month Format (Chicago Class of 2019) - Priority Applications Deadline* is September 1, 2017. Final Application Deadline is October 15, 2017.
Both programs accept applications on a rolling basis up until the final deadline, so you can apply anytime.
* Priority applicants receive an early decision and are given priority consideration for fellowship awards.
General Application Requirements
The strongest applicants will meet or exceed these requirements:
- Five or more years of significant experience managing people, projects, or business units
- Active employment
- An undergraduate degree or GMAT score acceptable to the Admissions Committee
- English as a native language or passing score on the TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language)
- A willingness to take the GMAT, other classes or tests, as requested by the Admissions Committee
Upon receipt of a complete application package (including transcripts), a staff member will contact each viable candidate to schedule an interview with the Senior Associate Director of Admissions or College designee. After the interview, each satisfactory candidate file will be submitted to the Admissions Committee. Committee members will review qualifications separately and submit their recommendations. Admissions decisions are typically completed two to three weeks after the interview.
- Completed Executive MBA application
- Official transcript(s) sent directly from the institution
- Two or more letters of recommendation
- One- to two-page resume including activities, honors, or awards indicative of success in the program
- Personal essays
- Other supporting information or documentation
- $100 non-refundable application fee (waived if you attend an EMBA Info Session)
- Personal interview (will be scheduled for qualified applicants after all the portions of the application are submitted)
For questions about the the Executive MBA Program and the application process, please contact Nick Farmer, Senior Associate Director of Executive MBA Recruiting and Admissions, at (574) 631-5285.