17-Month Format (Chicago Class of 2020) - Priority Applications Deadline* is September 1, 2018. Final Application Deadline is October 15, 2018.
22-Month Format (South Bend Class of 2021) - Priority Application Deadline* is April 1, 2019. Final Application Deadline is June 1, 2019.
Both programs accept applications on a rolling basis up until the final deadline, so you can apply anytime.
* Priority applicants receive an early decision and are given priority consideration for fellowship awards.
- Five or more years of significant experience managing people, projects, or business units
- Active employment
- Demonstrated employer support
- An undergraduate degree from an accredited college or university or GMAT score acceptable to the Admissions Committee
- English as a native language or passing score on the TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language)
General Application Requirements
- Academic transcripts from all previous undergraduate education, including transfer credits
At least two recommendations, including one from a current supervisor
- If one recommendation is not from a current supervisor, a separate statement of support from your employer is required
- Personal essay
- $100 non-refundable application fee