MBA Programs: Two-Year MBA
- Experience Business at Notre DameCompete with integrity. Ask More of Business.
- Learn From World-class FacultyAccess faculty and thought leaders renowned for teaching and research.
- Forge Relationships That Last A LifetimeBe part of our community that extends to every corner of the world!
- Tap Into the Notre Dame Alumni Network134,000+ Alumni & over 270 Clubs worldwide
Business as a Force for Good
Business on the Frontlines students take the mission around the world
Learning Beyond the Classroom
Students manage a $13 million live portfolio
The Power of the Network
Alumni continue to live out the mission
Integral Leadership Development
A transformative experience, even before you enter the classroom
Notre Dame’s renowned Two-Year MBA program provides a powerful strategic business education while welcoming you into one of the world’s most engaging and active alumni networks. In addition to earning a values-based MBA with a focus on Business Analytics, as a Two-Year MBA student at Notre Dame, you'll join a close knit class with countless opportunities to develop your own leadership style and engage with the community. Two-year MBA students come from many academic and professional backgrounds and each class is enriched by the unique perspectives of its members ranging from traditional business professionals to military veterans, men and women, and students from diverse ethnic and cultural backgrounds.
Join us for an upcoming MBA event!
- Format The traditional two-year MBA is a rigorous full time program, located on our iconic campus near South Bend, Indiana.
- Business Analytics Build a strong business analytics tool kit with a curriculum designed to give you the skills needed to lead using insights drawn from big data.
- Community Notre Dame’s small program size and personal attention helps to develop a close knit community and relationships that last long after graduation.
- Integral Leadership Development Leadership starts on Day One with this signature course designed to take a deep dive into you and your core values.
- Network Notre Dame’s global alumni network features more than 270 alumni clubs and is consistently rated one of the most responsive in the world.
- Global Opportunities MBA students have the opportunity to grow and learn far beyond campus with international opportunities across the globe.
Contact A Student
Notre Dame’s MBA program has allowed me not only to develop valuable business skills in the classroom, but also engage with and learn from the most diverse and experienced group of peers I’ve ever had the opportunity to meet. I feel like I’m getting so much more than a degree from my time here!
The combination of great new friends, excellent professors and intellectually challenging courses, along with the strong alumni network, always willing to share their time and thoughts, makes this MBA unique.
"When I graduate with an MBA I want to be a better man, not just a smarter one. With its focus on values-based leadership, Mendoza proved to be the business school best equipped to nurture both my mind and soul."
Bloomberg Businessweek ranking for the Notre Dame MBA's return on investment
The Economist’s ranking of the Notre Dame MBA for “alumni effectiveness”
The Economist’s ranking of the Notre Dame MBA for "potential to network"
The Notre Dame MBA’s place on AméricaEconomía Intelligence’s list of global MBAs
The Notre Dame MBA’s 2016 ranking among U.S. MBA programs by Poets & Quants
The Notre Dame MBA’s ranking among U.S. MBA programs by Bloomberg Businessweek.
TOP RECRUITERS OF NOTRE DAME MBA GRADUATES
- Abbott Nutrition
- American Airlines
- Bank of America/Merrill Lynch
- Capital One
- Deutsche Bank
- Discover Financial Services
- FTI Consulting
- General Electric
- Huron Consulting
- Johnson & Johnson
- Liberty Mutual
- M&T Bank
- McKinsey & Co.
- Pacific Gas & Electric
- Procter & Gamble
- United Airlines
Profile of the Two-Year MBA Class of 2020
- 123 Total Students
- 3:1 Student to Faculty Ratio
- 86% Students Receiving a Fellowship
- 740-600 GMAT Middle 80% Range
- 3.4 Average GPA
- 5.4 Average Work Experience
- 48 International Alumni Clubs
- 223 US Alumni Clubs
- 140,000 ND Alumni Worldwide