Specialized Master's Programs
Strengthen your Servant Heart. Broaden your Business Mind. Make a Greater Impact.
As an Executive Master of Nonprofit Administration (EMNA) student, you will gain a solid business education and acquire insights and strategies to elevate your organization into a more effective and sustainable force for good.
Each cohort develops a tight bond fostered by shared experiences and the collective desire to influence transformative change. You will work alongside peers who all have the same desire to "do something."
Every day we are exposed to suffering and hardship all over the world—things that make us stop and think "someone really needs to do something." As an EMNA grad, YOU can be that someone.
Our 42-credit program is highly accessible:
- Students typically maintain full-time employment
- Summer on-campus commitment is minimal
- Fall and spring courses delivered online
- Students can complete the program in 14–48 months
- Tuition rates are kept at reasonable levels, and some fellowships are available