MS in Accountancy
Welcome to the top 4.
There exists a short list of the best M.S. in Accountancy programs in the country. The MSA program at Notre Dame is on that list every year, and is known for its quality, rigor and focus on ethics.
But perhaps more relevant to your future and your career than an annual ranking are the following facts and figures:
- In the past three years, 100% of our graduates have secured employment before graduation.
- More than 80% of our graduates chose employment with the Big 4 accounting firms.
- 94% of students participate in one or more internships.
- You’ll have the opportunity to study abroad in China or South America for two weeks during Interterm.
- Through Interterm Intensives, you’ll partner with MBA students to consult and present to executives from companies ranging from Coca-Cola to GE to Whirlpool.
- MSA students enjoy access to some of the best faculty in the country, all of whom are invested in their students’ success.
Undergraduate degree from an accredited institution.
An academic foundation in business and the required accounting courses.
Notre Dame’s historic campus in South Bend, Indiana
Classes are offered on a full-time, academic year basis.
Interterm Study Abroad
Each semester, you’ll have the chance to study abroad in China or South America during Notre Dame’s two-week International Interterm.
Numbers tell a story.
Notre Dame’s place on national alumni satisfaction surveys
Accountancy program's rank in the nation—The Public Accounting Report
Percentage of our MSA students hired by the Big Four
The number of countries with active Notre Dame alumni clubs
Percentage of our MSA students employed three months after graduation
The number of active Notre Dame alumni worldwide
2014 MSA Class Profile