Specialized Master's Programs
Welcome to the top 4.
APPLY NOWThere exists a short list of the best Master of Science in Accountancy (MSA) and Master of Accounting (MACC) programs in the country. The MSA program at Notre Dame is on that list every year, and is known for its quality, rigor and focus on ethics.
But perhaps more relevant to your future and your career than an annual ranking are the following facts and figures:
- For the past three years, the average placement rate for our graduates is 99% (within three months of graduation).
- More than 80% of our graduates chose employment with the Big 4 accounting firms.
- You’ll have the opportunity to study abroad in China or South America for two weeks during Interterm.
- Through Interterm Intensives, you’ll partner with MBA students to consult and present to executives from companies ranging from Coca-Cola to GE to Whirlpool.
MSA students enjoy access to some of the best faculty in the country, all of whom are invested in their students’ success.
- MSA for a Day - Friday, November 17
- Attendees will hear application advice from the Director of Admissions, tour campus, and have the opportunity to network with the students who make up the MSA community.
- Click here to register!
- Undergraduate degree from an accredited institution.
- An academic foundation in business and the required accounting courses.
Notre Dame’s historic campus in South Bend, Indiana
Classes are offered on a full-time, academic year basis.
Interterm Study Abroad
Each semester, you’ll have the chance to study abroad in China or South America during Notre Dame’s two-week International Interterm.
Numbers tell a story
Notre Dame’s place on national alumni satisfaction surveys
Accountancy program's rank in the nation—The Public Accounting Report
The number of countries with active Notre Dame alumni clubs
Percentage of our MSA students hired by the Big Four
Percentage of our MSA students employed three months after graduation
The number of active Notre Dame alumni worldwide
MSA Class of 2018 Profile
|GMAT middle 80% range||580 - 710|