Specialized Master's Programs
APPLY NOWThe Master of Science in Management is an 11-month graduate program for students who graduated with non-business degrees who have little or no work experience. The aim of the program is to bridge a student’s undergraduate work with its application in a business context by providing fundamental business knowledge and skills, all within the ethics-based approach to business education as only Notre Dame can teach it.
The MSM program takes place over three semesters—summer, fall and spring—and provides students with a thorough grounding in business fundamentals, such as accounting, finance, business ethics, marketing and management principles as well as an optional international study trip to China.
In addition, the minimum 38 credit hours of coursework includes an integrative course that enables students to combine the knowledge and skills they gained through their undergraduate major with business fundamentals in a way that creates a unique personal brand.
- MSM for a Day - Friday, November 17
- Attendees will hear application advice from the Director of Admissions, tour campus, and have the opportunity to network with the students who make up the MSM community.
- Click here to register!
- Recent college graduate with a non-business undergraduate degree (liberal arts, science, engineering, etc.)
- Little to no work experience
- 11-month, 38 credit hour residential program
- Notre Dame's historic campus in South Bend
Top Employers of Our Alumni
- AON Catastrophic Risk
- Ascendant Strategy Management Group
- Baker & Shultz
- E & J Gallo
- Euromonitor International
- First Life Financial
- Franciscan Alliance
- Merchants Fleet Management
- Northern Trust
- Peerless Midwest
2017 MSM Class Profile
Our class comprises students from 29 universities, with 46% STEM majors and 54% from the Humanities.
|GMAT Middle 80% Range||590-720|
|GRE Middle 80% Range||296-318|