MS in Management
The Master of Science in Management is a 10-month graduate program for non-business (major or minor) undergraduates with little or no work experience. The aim of the program is to bridge a student’s undergraduate work with its application in a business context by providing fundamental business knowledge and skills, all within the ethics-based approach to business education as only Notre Dame can teach it.
The MSM program takes place over three semesters—summer, fall and spring—and provides students with a thorough grounding in business fundamentals, such as accounting, finance, business ethics, marketing and management principles as well as an optional international study trip to China.
In addition, the minimum 38 credit hours of coursework includes an integrative course that enables students to combine the knowledge and skills they gained through their undergraduate major with business fundamentals in a way that creates a unique personal brand.
- Non-business (major or minor) undergraduate degree (liberal arts, science, engineering, etc.) from an accredited university by the start of the program
- Has little to no work experience
- 10-month, 38 credit hour residential program
- Notre Dame's historic campus in South Bend
Top Employers of our MSM students
- AON Catastrophic Risk
- Ascendant Strategy Management Group
- Baker & Shultz
- E & J Gallo
- Euromonitor International
- First Life Financial
- Francesan Alliance
- Merchants Fleet Management
- Northern Trust
- Peerless Midwest
2015 MSM Class Profile
Our class comprises students from 22 universities, with 35% STEM majors and 65% from the Humanities.