Specialized Master's Programs: MS in Management
- Where can you go?Turn your passion into your profession.
Ranked #3 in the country by the Economist (2017), the Notre Dame Master of Science in Management program provides recent college graduates with fundamental business knowledge and focused career coaching. Students join a collaborative cohort of individuals who represent a diverse set of undergraduate universities and majors.
The MSM is designed to complement your undergraduate degree to lead to a job and career that utilizes your passions and skills. Not only have 100% of MSM alumni received job offers, but they also become part of one of the world's most engaging and active alumni networks.
An open house for prospective MSM students on Friday, November 2
- Location The Mendoza College of Business is located on the University of Notre Dame's historic campus in South Bend, Indiana.
- Career Services Students work one-on-one with career coaches to build on their undergraduate skills to develop a personal brand that leads to a rewarding career.
- International Experience During the spring semester, students have the opportunity to travel abroad with classmates for ten days to China or South America.
- Community Each MSM class has an average of 50 students creating a close-knit, collaborative family.
- Typical Student The MSM program is designed for recent college graduates with non-business degrees and two years or less of work experience.
- Format The 11-month, 38 credit hour program consists of three terms--summer, fall, and spring.
Contact A Student
Notre Dame is more than just a name. It's a family that will always be there for you. So don't miss out on an experience of a lifetime.
The MSM program has allowed me a fantastic opportunity to grow my business acumen while being surrounded by professionals with a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences. Learning in the Notre Dame environment at Mendoza has been essential in defining what I want from my career after graduate school.
The MSM program has immersed me in the world of business through dedicated teachers who care about my success and a close community of hard-working classmates. From lectures given by prominent public figures to extracurricular networking and learning activities, the program has given me endless opportunities and provided me with an invaluable experience on the beautiful campus of Notre Dame.
I was pretty nervous on the first day of MSM orientation; I moved from California to Indiana and knew next to nothing about business. At first, I was really questioning whether I fit in at Notre Dame, but now it has become like a second home to me. One of the best things about Notre Dame is that we are all like one big family from home game tailgates to struggling through accounting together.
MSM Career Paths
- Political Science at Notre Dame Advisory Consultant at Deloitte
- History at Marquette University Associate, Institutional Investments at William Blair
- Neuroscience at King's College Management Development Program at E. & J. Gallo
- English at Wake Forest University Commercial Real Estate Analyst at JPMorgan Chase
- Mathematics at Bryn Mawr College Global Quantitative Management Analyst at Bank of America
- Electrical Engineering at Notre Dame Consulting Analyst at Accenture
Recent Employers of Notre Dame MSM Graduates
- AON Catastrophic Risk
- Ascendant Strategy Management Group
- Baker & Shultz
- E & J Gallo
- Euromonitor International
- First Life Financial
- Franciscan Alliance
- Merchants Fleet Management
- Northern Trust
- Peerless Midwest
Profile of the MSM Class of 2019:
- 50 Total Students
- 560-710 GMAT Middle 80% Range
- 302-317 GRE Middle 80% Range
- 3.42 Mean GPA
- 22 Mean Age
- 42% Female Students
- 18% Domestic Minority
- 6% International
- 74% Non-ND Undergrads