AT&T, Sysco, Kohl’s among top companies featured in Notre Dame lecture series
Published: August 31, 2018 / Author: Carol Elliott
Senior executives from some of the top companies shaping global trends in communications, retail, advertising, technology and entertainment are part of the 2018 Boardroom Insights Lecture Series that starts Sept. 7.
The annual fall series, organized by the University of Notre Dame’s Mendoza College of Business, provides students and guests with the opportunity to hear first-hand stories of leadership, personal career paths, organizational changes and other insights from leaders with deep experience in their industries.
The 2018 series includes well-known companies such as AT&T, Entertainment Partners, Kohl’s, Sysco, UnitedHealth Group and SONIFI Solutions.
Lectures, which are free and open to the public, are held on select Fridays from 10:40 a.m. to 12:10 p.m. in Mendoza’s Jordan Auditorium. The full schedule is as follows:
- Sept. 7: John Donovan, CEO of AT&T Communications.
- Sept. 14: Thomas Moreno, chief operating officer of SONIFI Solutions.
- Sept. 21: Bill DeLaney, former CEO of Sysco Corporation.
- Sept. 28: Darren Seidel, CFO of Entertainment Partners
- Oct. 5: Tim Andree, executive vice president of Dentsu.
- Oct. 12: Michelle Gass, CEO of Kohl’s Corporation.
- Nov. 9: Stephen Hemsley, executive chairman of UnitedHealth Group.